10.2.12

Hello readers :)


Basically since I decided to take Photography as a subject next year, my teacher asked me to get one of these Canon Cameras, the nice ones so that we could work all in co-operation since we would all have Semi professionals cameras and could use the same filters and stuff.
I'll ask my family to get one of these for my birthday because they're quite expensive.
The problem is though that I can't wait 'til my birthday, I'd love to have it now (as an early birthday present) because it would be really useful for my Art Lessons this year because my subject is Cityscape and I could use the Camera to take some nice photos for my blog posts so that there would be some excitement.
But yeah, don't dream Matthew, you'll just get it in May, unfortunately :(


I want exactly this one (the teacher said that this one would be perfect as well):
Photo from: here

CANON EOS 550 D

Thank you for reading,

Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment