6.2.12

Hello People,


I had one of the best Sundays ever (in Rossall School), we went to the cinema to watch that new film "The chronicle" with Paola and Romain and it was quite amazing, it was all about Three high school friends who gain superpowers after making an incredible discovery later on though, they find their lives spinning out of control and their bond tested as they embrace their darker sides.
After that film we went to the ice Skate Arena called "Sub Zero" next to the Cinema, I didn't ice skate because I didn't wanted to embarrass myself and because I don't like it but it was cool to watch them.
Anyway, my Mock Exams started today (and I completely failed my Maths), English was ok though.
I'll have to learn now, write to you tomorrow.


Sub Zero Arena:
Photo from: here

No comments:

Post a Comment