14.1.12

Hey People :)


Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, but needed to have some sleep since I've got class on Saturdays (yes it's shit I know).
Anyway, even though I thought something bad would happen yesterday (Friday the 13th), since I'm that clumsy, nothing happened apart from some trippin' ups ;).
I just googled about Friday the 13th and found out that People usually stay at home on this day because they're so afraid that something will happen but they don't even know why they should be afraid of this day.
The fear of "Friday the 13th" is actually called: "friggatriskaidekaphobia", wow that is a long word.
Okey here is what I found on the internet:

Why are people superstitious about the number 13? 

  1. A witches coven consists of 13 members.
  2. Tarot Card number 13 is the Death Card, depicting the Grim Reaper
  3. Hotels rarely have a room number 13
  4. There are 13 steps leading to the gallows.
  5. 13 knots in a hangman's noose.
  6. 13 feet which the guillotine blade falls.
  7. The driver of Princess Diana hit pillar 13 at Place de l'Alma, Paris, France which unfortunately resulted in her death.
There is the explanation of it, (it's like so stupid).
However, didn't do anything special today or yesterday apart from that I went to Cleveleys (the town next to my school) which is not really interesting, lol.
And I think that this will be one of the worst Saturdays ever, since I'm in Boarding School and not allowed to do anything.
Would like to see my friends and go out with them, I really miss Luxembourg :(
Ohh, I went to the Cinema today with Nadim and some other friends to watch that new Sherlock Holmes movie, it was quite cool.
Okey, enough for today, I need to do the best out of my Saturday, yeeeey.

Photo from: here

Thank you for reading,

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment