24.2.12

Going out tonight so won't be able to post anything.
I'm super looking forward to see Lee tonight, I'm sure that we'll have a great night and going out with her is so much fun.
Theres this Melsuina Party "Respect each other" tonight, I think I might go since there are free shots from 22:00 til 23:00 so that will be great fun.
Oh yeah and btw, went to that Capsule place in town to ask if they would take me during summerholidays, they said they wouldn't need anybody, but I could bring my CV over so that's what I'll do tonight or tomorrow.
Anyway, will have to find someone to go to town with today, since that person I should have go with just said she can't come so I'm pretty bored here at home :(
(IF YOU'RE FREE TODAY, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME).
Write to you tomorrow,


Dear Readers keep visiting please ?! <3


Matthew.


Photo from: here






No comments:

Post a Comment