7.1.12

Hey People :)
Just came back from the Cinema, went there with my Mum and Stepfather for my last Day in Luxembourg, yes I'm going back tomorrow and I'm quite upset.
Anyway, that movie we watched was so nice, it was all about a young white woman, and her relationship with two black maids during Civil Rights era America in the early 1960s. Skeeter (The main character) is a journalist who decides to write a controversial book from the point of view of the maids (known as the Help), exposing the racism they are faced with as they work for white families.
The film was just incredible, and I could describe it as one of the best films I've ever seen, since I nearly cried because it was so sad but so beautiful as well.
I can't find some sleep, because I just don't realize that I'm back to School for 6 weeks now, that means that I won't see my friends and family for this long.
And plus the Mock Exams will start in February (that means that I need to learn so much, and I don't even understand anything in Maths or in Sciences since everything is in English).
But I hope that I'll get some good grades.
However, I'll need to have some sleep now, I'm just too tried.
I'll tell you everything about my first day in school tomorrow :)


This is the movie I saw, you should definitely watch the Trailer on youtube
Photo from: here


Thank you for reading,


Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment