23.1.12

Hello :)
I would love to tell you something about my day, but really nothing interesting happened apart from that I played Golf (which was actually the highlight of the day,lol).
It's really annoying me that I don't find the time for anything, it just seems that since I learn that much for school I kinda can't do what I would usually do back in Luxembourg, all my habits, all my interests I've just got no time for them and I feel so stupid about saying that but it's true.
However, I learn so much for my Mock Exams atm because they will be in like 2 weeks and I'll get a paper in each of my subjects that means: (Maths,English,Biology,Physics,Chemistry and Business Studies), and I need a pass in at least the Maths and the English Exam to go to the Sixth Form (A-Levels).
And since my Maths are so bad I'm not even sure about it (Maths are so hard in England) and you might not believe me but the pass grade is 28% out of 100%, so there you are,...
Anyway, I'm quite in a good mood today, everything is going right and I'm happy because my Dad's coming over this weekend. 
And plus, I started my "book-phase" (they're quite interesting since I've got only book phases every 10 years),no lol don't take me seriously.
I am all over quotes as well, I read some every day and always pick some I like or find interesting, so here we are "My-favourite-3":


"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have."- Anonym


"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi


"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."- John F. Kennedy


I'll go to sleep now, need to wake up early tomorrow. I'll show you how my art project looks like tomorrow.


Thank you for reading,


Matthew.





No comments:

Post a Comment