22.12.11

Paris

Excited!
I'm going to Paris tomorrow morning to celebrate Christmas in my family's flat.
I love this town, so proud to be french (okey that seems kind of arrogant, but I'm not, I promise ;) )
Finally will hang around with my cousin more often, I kind of never see her because I'm always in England and because if I'm in Luxembourg we never find time or she is hanging around with her boyfriend.
Christmas is one of my favourite time of the year, and I hope that I will enjoy it.
Don't worry pals, I'll be there for you and tell you everything.
Hope that you will have a good Christmas.
What do you do for Christmas? Where do you go? How do you celebrate it?
Would be quite interested to have some answers :)

By the way: you should follow me though, haha xx

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment